Its Just A FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Canon and Custom FAYZ RPG, for anyone from beginning to intermediate RPers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Getting Started
- Plot Line
- The Nine IC Laws
- Forum Rules
- Character Application Template
- Survival Tips
Latest topics
» Hello?
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm by Elysia "Fayz" Flynn

» Searching around in Coates Academy
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am by Diana Ladris

» The Power Freak.
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 am by Diana Ladris

» Where are the lights?
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am by Diana Ladris

» Just Going For A Swim....
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am by Diana Ladris

» What to do now?
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am by Diana Ladris

» Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am by Diana Ladris

» Waking on the beach
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm by Diana Ladris

» I have a question
Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm by Diana Ladris

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:04 pm

Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixRayne44

Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:14 am

I just have a few questions.

-Can people "claim" characters' abilities? (Please say no, because they could in the last website I was in and it did not turn out well.)
-Also, can people "claim" relationships with other characters, canon in particular? Like if someone wanted to be in a relationship with Edilio, could they call him and no one else could have Edilio? (Also something that turned out badly...)

None of these really apply to me, I was just wondering.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello, Im Elysia(call me El) Um well in the first place it should be a character account only. secondly,yes of course you can... IF theres and edilio on this site,which currently there isnt. You COULD take anothers power,but its not advisable as sometime somone migh make a character of the person,and you would then have equal powers. try come up with something imaginative. Not TOO imaginative,mind you.as it says "NO God like powers" so keep it BELOW 3 bars. nothing to durastic either,like you can control people or you can change weather. Have fun!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Finn Truman

Finn Truman

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Or that you can suck up other people's powers
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm

shut it thats MY power *slaps in the head* idiota.....
Back to top Go down
Finn Truman

Finn Truman

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

That's why I said it!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 pm

yeah i know! IDIOTA!
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:44 am

He has a point. YOU HAVE A GOD POWER! WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR!
Back to top Go down
Finn Truman

Finn Truman

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:04 am

Thanks, Diana
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:23 pm

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Shush you people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 pm

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 pm

teehee :DDD
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 am

Lol aw =D
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm

hhaha aw?! why aw?!
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

Why not aw?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)   Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)
Page 1 of 1