Its Just A FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Canon and Custom FAYZ RPG, for anyone from beginning to intermediate RPers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Getting Started
- Plot Line
- The Nine IC Laws
- Forum Rules
- Character Application Template
- Survival Tips
Latest topics
» Hello?
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm by Elysia "Fayz" Flynn

» Searching around in Coates Academy
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am by Diana Ladris

» The Power Freak.
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 am by Diana Ladris

» Where are the lights?
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am by Diana Ladris

» Just Going For A Swim....
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am by Diana Ladris

» What to do now?
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am by Diana Ladris

» Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am by Diana Ladris

» Waking on the beach
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm by Diana Ladris

» I have a question
We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm by Diana Ladris

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:04 pm

We needto call a meeting.Now...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

We needto call a meeting.Now... Empty
PostSubject: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 am

Ok. *looks around the room* as you know, food is once again running low. As Sam is busy right now, so it's down to the rest of us rather useless and idiotic *looks to howard* drunk kids. Do you people understand? I have taken the position of Astrid since she has dissapeared, after that Plague struck. Now i advise you people so start getting off your asses and working harder. I will separate all the kids in the FAYZ into *counts the people in the room* 6 groups,each of which one person here will control. When that is done, you get your people working and you report everything back to us here in teh weekly meetings. Understood?Yeah, I'm the new Astrid here. Except im twice as smart, twice as powerful, and three times as bad-ass. afro
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Understood.
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Good. now i also want to bring up another situation we have going on here. *looks at howard again* The drugs and drinking going on here, Now i have gotten the idea that there is only 5 sources,mainly being howard. so we are going on a raid, with two of the 6 groups,retrieving ALL drugs and alcohol found. Understood?
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:06 pm

good. I am going to have to split a failry odd number per group, so dont complain if you *points to diana* get a few more than you *points to edilio* now i better be getting SOME sort of feedback from every person each day. any injuries, take to either me or Lana and we will heal him/her.Good luck out there. WAIT. before we disperse, i also want you to come up with a NAME for your troup. as in, The Rhinestone Spiders, or something retarded as such.
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 pm

I won't complain. Trust me, I won't. My group will be called Beaters. Wink
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:49 pm

The Beaters.No.i do not want to have a fear-inflicting name. i want a simple one, something who shwos " your the boss"
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:02 am

Lol it's not exactly fear-inflicting. It does show I'm the boss XD I'll think of one.... Hmm..... The Leaders??? That works. We're The Leaders. Don't mess with us!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:59 pm

no,that is making it seem that your supirior, and that its YOUR group who lead, which is nt the case. choose again dear.
Back to top Go down
Sam Temple

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Anything I can do here to help?
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:36 pm

*sigh* Fine! The Flames.
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Flames? referring to? it needs to ahev a resemblence, something that signifies who your all are. try conjure up something that makes you unique, not The Flames. that is portraying you all to hav some resemblance to fire, which i doubt any one of you have. try again,please. you are beginning to dissapoint. if you cannot think of one i will assign one.
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:07 pm

It's harder than you think. I'll come up with one.
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 pm

you better come up with one soon. and might i add, i am going around to EVERY.SINGLE.house during this and next week, and we are combing it.... no more drugs ,alcohol,weapons,cigarettes. none of it. And i am going to be SURE of it. Before we set our troups, everyone here with be included in conducting a physical test. to see how far you will and can go, and to test how healthy you are. if you are rather unhealthy, you will be sent to a camp in Perdido Beach with Quinn Gaither. He will train you and make you fitter.
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Lol ok... Hm... The Blue Teeth =) XD
Back to top Go down
Sam Temple

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:01 am

Elysia it's just a name, I'll try think of one for my own group...... The Bumble Bees?? Smile) It's funny. If you don't approve I can surely come up with another. I also must get a picture for my profile. I'd just realised that I don't have one.... Oh,I know a house with lots of drugs, too, I'll bring you there when you are starting to conduct your search. Hey, you're the new Astrid??? Seriously? Might as well *kisses*
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 pm

*smiles* well.... hehehee andn The bumble bees.... hmm... i quite like it. and i also quite liked that kiss Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam Temple

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:13 am

The Bumble Bees. I like it too Smile Oh, and me too.
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm

I like it!!! that is a good one! alright, the blue teeth!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Mavredakis

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Andrew Walks out of a corner, "I'll gladly become the flames if nobody minds" He said with a small smile as a small flame flickered above his hands.
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Andrew, please no fire here. i dont want a repeat of Zil's antics. Either loose the fire or go to your own home.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Mavredakis

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Andew sighs and closes his palms as the fire goes out, "Your no fun El, but what ever." He says silently while thinking up something different to use as a name, "How about....the survivors?"
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:22 pm

sure that works. and i am fun, just not right now.
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We needto call a meeting.Now...   We needto call a meeting.Now... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We needto call a meeting.Now...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Its Just A FAYZ :: ~ The Fayz :: - Perdido Beach :: - Town Hall-
Jump to: