Its Just A FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Canon and Custom FAYZ RPG, for anyone from beginning to intermediate RPers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Getting Started
- Plot Line
- The Nine IC Laws
- Forum Rules
- Character Application Template
- Survival Tips
Latest topics
» Hello?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm by Elysia "Fayz" Flynn

» Searching around in Coates Academy
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am by Diana Ladris

» The Power Freak.
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 am by Diana Ladris

» Where are the lights?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am by Diana Ladris

» Just Going For A Swim....
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am by Diana Ladris

» What to do now?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am by Diana Ladris

» Questions for the administrator (Sorry if it's in the wrong place)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am by Diana Ladris

» Waking on the beach
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm by Diana Ladris

» I have a question
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm by Diana Ladris

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:04 pm

Forum Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Pete
Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

1. Please fill out an application. It MUST be ACCEPTED before you can post ANYWHERE!!

2. Be creative and ORIGINAL! Don't use Brad Pitt or Leona Lewis for an Original character.

3.NO HARASSMENT of any kind. This is not tolerated and will lead to an immediate ban.

4.FAIR DEATHS ONLY!! It can't be unfair and it must be okay with the owner of the other character.

5.NO DRAMA IN CBOX!! When people see RL fights in the cbox, they tend to not want to join. Use the PM feature for that please or take it somewhere else.

6. Keep the forum PG-13, you want to be bloody and gory in you post...if you must then fine go ahead. But absolutely NO sexual contact in the forums, keep it to PMs if you must.

7. NO CARTOON picture bases.

8. THIRD PERSON ONLY. There will be no First Person posting allowed.

9. NO STEALING characters. They are the persons own creation, not yours.

10. DO NOT ARGUE with the Staff. We work very hard to keep this site in good order, we don't need any other problems.

11. There will be NO TRASH TALKING of other sites and/or people or anything else. Also, if you don't like someone on the site. Don't call them names or try to start something with them.

12. If you are in a relationship with someone in real life (RL) please don't do your RL snogging in the cbox. The cbox is to be used for RPing and OOC if needed. Any sexual content that goes on the the OOC chat in the cbox will most likely cause your cbox privileges.

13. Unfair fighting advantages are strictly prohibited. This is so unfair to everyone else on the site.

14. If someone tells you that they don't want you involved in a certain plot, you have to listen to them because if they say they don't then they probably mean, they really don't want you involved with it.

15. You can't just randomly appear in the same room as someone else. You have to walk in and if they don't want you there, then you do have to leave.

16. This is more or less a request, but could you avoid doing one-line posts? When you write a paragraph and then you have a one-liner, its just disappointing. Try to keep posts three sentences +

17. No omnipotent, godlike powers.

18. If you have a problem with a staff member, bring it up with the staff member. Explain to them what your thinking. Don't just complain about them behind there back.

19. DO NOT bring up past arguments/fights, it's makes role playing here not fun.

20. If you are at all confused or don't understand something, don't be afraid to ask us about it, we're staff we're here to help you.

21. This one is very important. You MUST be active. A dead site = well, a dead site. I worked incredibly hard on this, and would appreciate it if it could be alive. Also, active doesn't mean logging in, it means posting in a board, in a post. Even if it's just the OOC Chat or Games boards.

22. Please refrain from any sexist or racist remarks. Surprisingly enough, no one thinks "black jokes" are funny and saying that a girl needs a man to PROTECT her is insulting to the strong independent or any kind of woman out there.

23. NO PERFECT characters. They aren't fun to play with. As well, your character can't know EVERYTHING, without secrets, life is boring. They can try to figure it out, but they can't just know.

24. NO ADULT CHARACTERS!! Which means, you can't have a character that's older than 15.

25. USE THE CHATBOX! You can use to do "In Character Role Playing" or just to talk. It's great to use for plot discussion.

Consequences:
First Time: Warning.

Second Time: A Harder Warning that will be posted on your profile.

Third Time: Banned for a day.

Fourth Time: Banned for 3 days.

Fifth Time (Pray you never get here): Banned for as long as is necessary. Once the punishment is over, you will get an actual E-Mail telling you you can come back.

Sixth Time: A full banning where you cannot come back and use your character. You are allowed to make a new one, but you will have to let me or Savannah know that you were banned from the site completely.

If you don't follow any of these rules, as well as the above consquences Ninjas will find you and they will kick your bum!!
Back to top Go down
https://fayz.rpg-board.net
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 am

I love number 12! LOL! And Elysia, take heed of NUMBER 15, 17!!!! Ninja's will kick your bum otherwise XD XD XD XD What is PM, may I ask?
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:53 pm

ahhhh Wink
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm

LOL GOT YOU =DD
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 pm

true, you did. but im not god or have any god like powers. just my power rocks and lets me absorb your powers. >Smile IM STILL GOING!
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm

LOL THAT IS LIKE A GOD POWER YOU NINNY!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 pm

NO IT ISNT!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:32 pm

IT IS!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 pm

HOW SO? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:43 am

LOOK AT IT!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm

What?!!!!!! it aint no god damn god power i swear!
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:20 am

IT IS! THINK ABOUT IT! IT GENUINELY IS! AND IT'S COMPLETELY UNFAIR!
Back to top Go down
Elysia "Fayz" Flynn
Admin
Elysia

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 pm

NUH UH
Back to top Go down
Diana Ladris

Diana Ladris

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 pm

IT IS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1